I love your blog!! It looks so cute with the new background. You and Bryce are so cute together! Kade and I had a lot of fun last night(Sunday) with you guys!! Dinner was yummy!! And the game was fun!! Thanks for the good times!! Love You!!
I just found your blog and wanted to say HELLO!!!! How the heck are ya? LOL... man have I missed you! It seems like yesterday I emailed you while you were on your mission, and now you are home! and holy crappers... Bryce is so cute! Where did you find him? well I hope all is going great for you... I miss you and I am glad to be able to keep in touch with our blogs now! xoxoxo
5 comments:
WAHOOOOOO is right!!!! yay for LOVE! cute picture! i LOVE it!:)
I love your blog!! It looks so cute with the new background. You and Bryce are so cute together! Kade and I had a lot of fun last night(Sunday) with you guys!! Dinner was yummy!! And the game was fun!! Thanks for the good times!! Love You!!
Your blog looks great! You are such a cutie! Very cute picture of you 2!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Hey Lacey,
you look very happy with your new man. How cute. I got your blogspot off cam's hope you don't mind.
see ya
marva
Lacey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just found your blog and wanted to say HELLO!!!! How the heck are ya? LOL... man have I missed you! It seems like yesterday I emailed you while you were on your mission, and now you are home! and holy crappers... Bryce is so cute! Where did you find him? well I hope all is going great for you... I miss you and I am glad to be able to keep in touch with our blogs now! xoxoxo
Love julia gulia
Post a Comment