Friday, November 14, 2008

New Place!

I did it! I finally let Kade and Ciara have some peace and quiet and I've moved into a new place. It's a lot of fun! I live with 3 other girls. (Thankfully I have my own room, THAT could have been scary hee hee)

3 comments:

Loftus' said...

Hey - it's Amie Loftus...great job on the photo shoot with Kade and Ciara!! I'm going to add you to my blog if you don't mind...??...?? I'm going private soon so you can visit our blog and leave me your email if you'd like: http://theloftusfam.blogspot.com/. Cya later....

Team Bailey said...

Lacey Lou(mother Hulk),
It has been too long! I found your blog(hope you don't mind!)How are you and what are you up to? I wish I could have come to our class reunion, but I had somewhere else to be. Hopefully I'll see ya before the next one!! Well take care my long lost buddy!(or am I the long lost buddy?)Any who, miss you and luv you, Elise

Team Bailey said...

That's cool your going to school to be a teacher. You'll have lots of fun. I'm just at home with kids right now-a job that can be boring, busy, frusterating, fun, retarded, fulfilling, dumb and wonderful all at the same time. I miss going to school, but i am planning on going back and finishing after my kids are in school. I just couldn't leave them now. Anyway, let me know when your back in Sanpete again. I would love to get together for lunch or something. I could round up Josie and Steph too. Well take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!