Okay...so here's a funny story. I was helping my roommate make a Christmas treat and we were boiling sugar and Karo Syrup and some butter anyway, it started to get too hot and it was going to boil over, so I went to lift up the pan and some of it spilled over, well I wasn't too worried, until it started on FIRE! We hade flames up to the microwave! Kelly just stood there and waved her hands at it yelling the entire time, my other roommate came running in screaming to put
Baking soda on it and I grabbed a lid and smothered it. LOL. It left quite the mess and it took awhile to clean it up, but it was HILARIOUS!
Baking soda on it and I grabbed a lid and smothered it. LOL. It left quite the mess and it took awhile to clean it up, but it was HILARIOUS!
1 comments:
NICE!! Sounds like something I would do...heehee!!
Post a Comment