Friday, July 31, 2009

Heavenly Father Knows...

Heavenly Father knows exactly what we need and when we need it. It's a good thing He's in charge because we would SERIOUSLY mess a lot of things up! Lately I've been thinking about where I am at in my life. It's quite a bit different than what I had imagined while I was "growing up". But the Lord knew that I needed to live where I do and be with the people that I'm with. I wouldn't have the opportunities that I do right now if things had gone the way that I planned them. I LOVE my roommates! And my family! And I wouldn't have become so close to all of them without my life going the way that it has. So, as Garth Brooks sings, "Sometimes I thank God, for unanswered prayers." :)

3 comments:

Team Bailey said...

SO SO TRUE,Lacey. He does know what's best. There has been so many times in my life I've wondered, why? why has this happened?Like when I found out I was prego with Maddex. Andy was only 6 months. I cried when I saw those two lines show up on that test..and they weren't tears of joy! But now, I know why that happened. Andy has no boy cousins( well, except a 3 month old). All(and I mean ALL) the kids his age are girls. He needed a boy to play with! I see my two little "unplanned" children walking together hand in hand and think, ok heavenly father, I won't question you next time..

Loftus' said...

Geez Lace - I'm tearing up here! It's so true though. I have also thought of how my life would be if I were in charge - so I agree. It's better that He's in charge! Good post! :)

Amanda and Chad said...

Lacey- I just LOVE you! This is your favorite old roomate- AMANDA! I saw your link on Britney's blog; so I wanted to say hi. My blog is private so if you want an invite just email me your address at lloyd_am@hotmail.com

You look like you are for sure enjoying your life. I loved reading all your old posts. I have always loved your positive attitude.