
OK...I am NOT exaggerating when I say this but Hummingbirds LOVE to attack me! I don't know why and I certainly don't like it! I've always thought that they were beautiful creatures. But for some reason they just love to take Kamikaze dives at me! Especially my head! It's happened so many times throughout my life that I can't call it a coincidence anymore. It happened today! There I was all peaceful, laying out in the wonderful hot sun, when all of a sudden I hear a buzz of wings that sends a chill up my spine. And there's a blasted hummingbird ready to take a nose-dive at me! I tried to hold perfectly still hoping that it would just leave me alone, but the dang thing came at me! What else was I supposed to do but get up and run into the house?! And you know what that tiny, crazy bird did?! It tried to follow! But I shut the door before it could follow through on its plans. bwa ha ha ha.... Can anyone explain this to me?
Friday, August 7, 2009
Hummingbird Attacks!
Posted by Lacey Lou at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Because you smell like a beautiful flower!
I agree with "Chris, Sarah & Zander". That was my first thought....
OR Maybe it's the same hummingbird and he secretly a prince and is just wanting a kiss from you?? Or not... hahaha
That's crazy though. Do they make bird repelant? (spelled that totally wrong! lol)
Oh LACEY! That is so funny! I would have loved to seen that in person. I love hummingbirds- I think they are interesting creatures!
You make me laugh! But I totally agree with Sarah...you must smell like a flower. What kind of shampoo do you use...? He he
ok wierd! Well according to this site: (http://www.worldofhummingbirds.com/behavior.php) Hummingbirds do not attack humans, they are just curious to see if you have any food...well do you?? lol thanks for the laugh! :)
Post a Comment