Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Roommate Pictures!

On Saturday my roommates and I went down to Moroni and had my sister-in-law, Ciara, take our pictures. They turned out so cute! Here are a few of them...I don't have all of them yet, so I'll be posting more later on.







6 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

Those are SO cute Lacey! Your sister is really talented. I love the picture of you guys standing on the roof- so cool! And I really LOVE your dark hair, it looks so good on you!

Your roomates look pretty cool, but definitly not as cool as some of the other roomates you have had :)

A Date with Pinterest said...

Way way cute!!!!

Team Bailey said...

OH MY CUTENESS!!! I LOVE them!! And you look BEAUTIFUL in them. I love the dark long hair you're sporting. Very classy. Ciara did an awesome job. Do you think she would be willing to take pics of my boys?

Rob & Autum said...

Cute pictures! Those will be so fun to have and look back on throughout the years. The one picture looks just like my dad's turkey farm (on the T in Moroni).

Sorry it has taken me so long. I will send you an invite to my blog asap! Also, will you ask Camie to invite me to her blog. I need her email too so I can invite her to mine!

Heidi said...

You look wonderful! It looks like things are going really well for you.

Britney Boyce said...

I agree with Amanda, super cute and fun...but not as amazing as your very first roommates :)