Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October is Here!

Well the month of October has begun and with it has come some pretty chilly weather. I wasn't looking forward to cold weather AT ALL! I think Brazil has made me weak when it comes to cold weather. I get cold so easily. But my sister Cherish helped me see the error of my complaining ways. Cold weather can be a good thing. It means hot chocolate, building fires, playing in the snow, wearing cute sweaters, and of course FOOTBALL SEASON! So I am trying to be better about complaining about being cold...however I'm not sure I'm doing a very good job. ;)

One thing that I do LOVE about October though, is Halloween! It is such a fun time! Especially with all of my nieces and nephews! I love to see the imaginative things they come up with for their costumes!

3 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

Yay for October and the fun things that come along with it!! Boo to the cold weather- I hate it too!

How are you Lace? How is school going? It's been awhile.

Loftus' said...

Yes, Cherish is right. There are some postitive things about the cold coming in - which I'm not a fan of either...lol :) Halloween is my favorite holiday!

TARA said...

Hi Lacey! We don't know where we are living yet, but I am with you and not looking forward to the cold weather! It has been 60 here this last week and that is cold enough for me!