So, the first week of June I went on a fun trip with a few of my awesome girlfriends. We drove to California and spent a few days playing in the sun. :) We went to Disneyland, the beach, and even went on a ride in a yacht. It was so much fun! I loved it! It was great to just get away and be with the girls. Karina, Kelly, Kate, and I all went. It was Kate's first trip to Disneyland so we tried to make it as memorable and fun as possible. We even made sure that she got a special button that said it was her first time! Ha ha. She didn't get the real Disneyland experience though because she hardly ever had to wait in a line! This was because Kelly had fractured her foot and so we pushed her around in a wheelchair all over the park. I'm telling you, that is the way to do Disneyland! With some of the rides you just go straight to the front of the line without even waiting! It's crazy! Of course I'm not happy that you hurt your foot Kel. ;) Below are a few pics of the trip.










It was such a fun trip! I love these girls!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment