"A Godly woman is one who possesses inner peace and tranquility:
she doesn’t have to prove herself to anyone.
Neither does she depend on recognition from others.
Hers is an inner contentment and satisfaction
based not on accomplishments, position, or authority;
but on a deep awareness of God’s eternal
and personal love for her”
I found this beautiful quote while I was working today. It describes almost perfectly what I want to become, with one difference: I want to work hard to earn that incredible love that He has for me. I know that there is no possible way to ever do that, but if I work toward it, I will be able to have that inner peace and tranquility. I also have to accept that while I can't ever completely earn that love, it's still there and it's available for me to take into my life, cherish, and share with others.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
A Godly Woman
Posted by Lacey Lou at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
thanks for sharing!i love that. you've inspired me today!
Post a Comment