Thursday, August 25, 2011

Celebrity Status!!

I am a CELEBRITY! At least at Mount Mahogany Elementary. After only three days of teaching music to these great students, I have discovered that I can not walk down the hall without several kids giving me high-fives, saying hi to me, and of course the side-hug. LOVE the side-hug. I have also discovered that being a celebrity means being exhausted! I get done with my teaching for the day and all I want to do is sleep. And sleep. And sleeeeeep. But, I can't. YAY! (That yay is just like the yay from Tangled, just so you know. And if you don't know what I mean, then you're just missing out.) I have gained a serious appreciation for all you celebrities out there!



Ok...I found the yay for you all. :)


1 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

you totally ROCK!!!! i feel blessed to have had a celebrity as a roommate!

YAY! (said like Tangled as well!)